Monday, 19 December 2016

Christmas Card Swap

It has been a pleasure to be part of the Christmas Card Swap organised by Amy at Love Made My Home. This has been my first year being part of Five on Friday, which Amy also hosts and it has been really interesting catching up with fellow bloggers around the world. My card swap partner was Janet at MacQue and I received this lovely traditional card.


I would love to be able to sit in that chair by the roaring fire, admire the tree and maybe do a little stitching.

Janet lives in the USA and the stamps on the envelope are very cute.


The envelope with its great stamps will be saved along with the card.

Thank you Amy for organising the card swap and thank you Five on Friday bloggers. It has been great getting to know you and I look forward to more adventures next year.



11 comments:

  1. They are indeed beautiful looking stamps along with a lovely traditional card. It certainly has been fun to be part of the card swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you enjoyed joining in the swap! Thank you for taking part and for sharing your card with us all. Happy Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card. I love a traditional festive scene. Have a wonderful Christmas. 🎄 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty truly Christmasy card! And I love the one you made for her - just beautiful!! Love that Amy does the swap too - so fun! Merry Christmas to you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. There are some lovely stamps in England aren't there? I am so tempted to keep them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet had a very good idea with the interesting stamps! That certainly is a warm and cozy scene...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun taking part with this swap. It's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love traditional scenes, my tastes have changed over the years. Part of the fun of receiving mail from abroad is the stamps, I used to be a stamp collector as a child and I still look out for them on any foreign letters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right, you have a beautiful card and the amazing bonus of the fabulous stamps! Have a great Christmas
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card sent by Janet is lovely with the cosy-looking scene of an open fireplace, comfy chair and the Christmas tree. The stamps are a great bonus and a nice thing to keep. Looking forward to catching up with your news in the new year as we blog together through Five on Friday. Wishing you a peaceful Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards this year are beautiful. I love the special stamps that some countries issue. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for reading my blog. I really enjoy reading your comments and will try to reply as soon as possible, but this may take me a few days.